Event Schedule & Agenda
A preliminary agenda will be available soon. Call for Presentations now open
. Email us
for more information.
- Location: UT Austin Thompson Conference Center is located at the northeast corner of UT Austin’s main campus, in central Austin.
- Address: 2405 Robert Dedman Dr., Austin, TX 78712 (near the Red River & Dean Keaton intersection by the LBJ Library)
There are a limited number of on-site parking spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis in the LBJ Library parking lot, or Lot 40.
Additional paid parking is available nearby in Manor Garage (MAG) on Clyde Littlefield Drive. Attendees can have their Manor Garage parking tickets validated at the TCC reception office to receive a discount.
- Wireless Internet Access: UTGuest network is available for all campus visitors.
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin – University Area
- Address: 1617 North Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78702 (at I-35 & MLK Blvd. intersection)
- Room Rates: A block of rooms has been reserved at a special room rate. The special rate will be available until the group block is sold out or until by May 15th, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Hotel Reservations: Please use the following link to reserve a room at our group rate - 2019 TEXAS DEMOGRAPHIC CONFERENCE or call the hotel directly at (512) 479-4000 and tell them you are with the “Texas Demographic Conference” group.
- Parking: Self-parking at $18.00/day
- Internet: Complimentary wireless internet throughout Hotel
Pre-registration, before the workshop and conference dates is encouraged. Registration does not close for events unless the event fills to capacity.
However, late registrants may not receive conference materials until after the event, depending on attendance levels.
Registration confirmations will be e-mailed after completion of the online registration form and after online payment.
||Early Bird (through March 15th)
||Regular (through May 15th)
||Late (through June 6th)
|General 2 day Conference
|Day 1 only
|Day 2 only
|Student (2 day)
|Affiliate (2 day)
Questions or comments?